Recognising MEPs fight aganst tobacco
where can i buy prednisone for my cat This year, for the first time ever, the ELF Award was presented to more than one worthy recipient. The collective group consists of 35 Members of the European Parliament (MEPs) who have all committed themselves to the fight for a tobacco-free Europe.
buy Pregabalin canada The award was presented during the ERS Barcelona Congress opening ceremony, and was accepted by MEP Catherine Stihler on behalf of her colleagues.
buy neurontin online uk All 35 MEPs have signed a pledge on the Tobacco free Europe website. The pledge is based on the WHO Framework Convention on Tobacco Control, the first treaty negotiated under the auspices of the World Health Organization. It was adopted by the World Health Assembly on 21 May 2003 and entered into force on 27 February 2005. It reaffirms the right of all people to the highest standard of health.
buy real Misoprostol The key issues included in the treaty and that the MEPs have agreed to promote the implementation of include:
• Strong measures to counter tobacco marketing, promotion and imagery
• Tough new measures to control tobacco smuggling
• Commitment to taxation as a tool to reduce smoking prevalence
• Comprehensive protection from tobacco smoke
• Helping people to stop smoking
• Stopping tobacco industry influence on government’s tobacco control policy
• Making industry liable for its actions