buy provigil mexico In advanced states, lung x-rays or computed tomography (CT) may be needed to assess lung function. A pulse oximeter (pulsoksimetr) is used to assess the amount of oxygen reaching the lungs.
- status quo.;
- signs and symptoms indicative of possible pneumonia: cough with expectoration, accompanied by blood clots in the mucus and phlegm;
- you already have heart, liver, lung or kidney disease;
- there are disorders of the nervous system-multiple sclerosis;
- there is a diagnosis of cystic fibrosis;
- immune system weakness;
- there are chronic lung diseases such as asthma or COPD.
Sayula It is also recommended that you see your GP if you are over the age of 65 and meet at least two of the above criteria. At the same time, it is recommended to consult a doctor for people over 80 years of age who belong to at least one of the following categories:
- hospitalization in the last year;
- heart failure;
- currently on steroids-glucocorticoid.
As a preventive method, vaccination against influenza in the elderly, people with reduced immunity (diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis, HIV, etc.) can be considered.), Children over the age of two and with various concomitant diseases. If you have any questions or symptoms that may affect your breathing, a visit to your GP is necessary and mandatory.