The European Lung Foundation (ELF) is here to help you
The ELF is proud to help thousands of patients around the world to cope with their lung disease. We do this mainly via our website, which contains general information, factsheets, videos and useful links on lung diseases and related information.
How can we help you?
The ELF provides:
- Online information on many lung diseases
- Factsheets written by the world’s leading lung specialists
- ‘Ask the doctor’ videos that answer your questions
- Smoking cessation advice and useful links
- Oxygen policy information for over 300 European airlines
- Doctor-approved links to websites within your country
- Swine flu pandemic news and information
- Monthly e-newsletter with the latest lung news straight to your inbox